The beginning of summer brings many great things, including warm weather and sunshine. During the hotter months it’s hard to beat relaxing with a nice, cold drink in hand. At Shooters, we understand that everyone’s taste is different and provide cocktail drinks and summer beers for any taste.
Summer cocktail drinks are often light and fresh, sometimes mixed with fruity flavors. Listed below are some of our favorite classic and specialty cocktails.
- Bahama Mama – a blended combination of rum, coconut rum, grenadine, orange juice, pineapple juice, and crushed ice
- Classic Margarita – served blended or on the rocks with a combination of tequila, triple sec, and lime juice
- Pina Colada – a blended or shaken cocktail with rum, coconut cream or coconut milk, and pineapple juice
- Classic Long Island – a combination of vodka, tequila, light rum, triple sec, gin, lemon juice, and cola
- Fuzzy Navel – a mixture of peach schnapps, vodka, and orange juice
Of course, a warm summer night is incomplete without an ice cold beer. Here are some of our favorite summer beers and ciders.
- Bud Light – an American-style light lager with a clean, crisp taste
- Shock Top Belgian White – a spiced Belgian-style wheat ale with real orange, lemon, and lime peels with a little coriander spice
- Corona – a refreshing, smooth cerveza with fruity-honey aromas and a bit of malt, topped off with a fresh lime
- Angry Orchard Crisp Apple – a crisp and refreshing cider with a fresh apple taste and slight sweetness
Those are just a few of the summer beers and cocktails that are great for the hot weather. Stop into Shooters Wood Fire Grill for Happy Hour from 4-6pm and 9pm-close any day of the week for $1 off draft beer, well cocktails, and house wine. We have an incredible selection of summer beer styles and fresh cocktail drinks, including many of those listed above!